Respite Care Program
Chautauqua Adult Day Services is pleased to offer respite care services in addition to our senior day programs in Chautauqua County. Respite care provides a much needed break for a caregiver and can lead to a general improvement in quality of life for the person being cared for and the caregiver.
The Chautauqua Adult Day Respite Program is available at our Jamestown, Dunkirk, and Westfield locations. Services are provided Monday thru Friday and can be as little as one hour or a full day. The Respite Care Program at Chautauqua Adult Day Services provides a breather for caregivers that allow them to run errands or relax. Not only does respite provide advantages for a caregiver but it gives a loved one a comfortable place where they will feel cared for and safe.
Benefits of Respite Care
- Short-term care-giving
- Flexibility – Respite stays can be as little as one hour or a full day
- A break for the caregiver to refresh themselves or run needed errands
- Comfortable atmosphere where loved ones will feel safe & secure
- Overall improvement in quality of life for loved ones and the caregiver
- Peace of mind
- Safe environment for caretakers needing a place for a loved one to stay for short term
- Opportunities for socialization with people of similar age and interests
Services & Amenities
- Socialization & Friendship
- Community Recreation
- Arts & Music Programming
- Meal Program
- Recreational Activities
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Supervision in a Safe & Secure Setting
- Social Work Services
- Intergenerational Programming
Chautauqua Adult Day Services is dedicated to providing senior adults with a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle where every participant in our Respite Care Program can partake in several activities tailored to their interests.
For more information, please contact Karen Lucks, Associate Director at 716.665.4899, option 1, ext. 2.